As of May 1st, 2015, open access is mandated by the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications. Open access refers to scholarly research that is made freely available on the internet. In a scholarly environment, open access often focuses on journal articles.
McMaster researchers have access to a host of Open Access related resources through the library:
- Please visit the McMaster Library’s Open Access page.
- For additional information, please refer to the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy.
Research Data Management
Research Data Management (RDM) is the active organization and maintenance of data throughout its lifecycle–from collection to interpretation, dissemination, long-term preservation, and reuse. The application of RDM best practices improves research efficiency, enables verification of research results, and fosters innovative and interdisciplinary research through data reuse.
- Cyber Hygiene and Data Management training resource list for the ORF-RI recipients.
- More assistance with creating a RDM plan can be found on McMaster’s library website.
- For additional information, please refer to the Tri-Agency Data Management policy.