In an ever-advancing world of health care, it is critical that physicians stay up to date on studies, treatment advances and new prognosis methods to provide the best possible care for patients. Evidence Alerts by McMaster provides a convenient notification system to ensure physicians stay up to date on all new information.
Evidence Alerts compiles articles from 121 premier clinical journals that have been rated for quality by highly trained research staff, and then rated for clinical relevance by at least 3 members of a worldwide panel of practicing physicians. As users continue to search and read articles on the app, it begins to create a user profile where the clinician will be sent results tailored to their specific field of practice.
The database used by Evidence Alerts is a combination of McMaster PLUS and DynaMed Plus, two clinically validated research databases that are regularly updated. The link to DynaMed Plus allows users to get fast answers to clinical questions at the point of care while McMaster PLUS provides a deep repository of clinical data.
This ensures that the user receives relevant and recent information by email, or through the app.
Business Development Officer
- Provides a deep database of clinically relevant information
- Dual level rating system ensures that only the highest quality information is sent to users
- User profile allows the experience to continuously be tailored
- DynaMed connection provides quick answers to clinical questions
- Email alerts ensure users stay up to date on relevant information
- Updating practicing physicians with evidence
- Answer questions accurately at the point of care