Tri-Agency: Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s
Research Admin Offices:
Up to $17,500 over one year.
- DeGroote School of Business
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
Internal Deadline:December 1, 2023
Sponsor Deadline:December 1, 2023
This opportunity supports students in all research disciplines and is administered jointly by Canada’s three federal granting agencies: the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR), the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC).
If applying from the Faculty of Health Sciences, unless otherwise indicated, you no longer need to send documents to HRS Intake. Your first point of contact is your assigned Senior Grants Advisor.