The Orphan Disease Center and The Bow Foundation: 2023 Grant Program
Research Admin Offices:
Up to $100,000 over one year.
- Health Sciences
Internal Deadline:April 1, 2023
Sponsor Deadline:April 14, 2023
- HRS - Letter of Intent Deadline - ASAP -
- Sponsor Letter of Intent Deadline - March 3, 2023
- HRS - Application Deadline - April 1, 2023
- Sponsor Application Deadline - April 14, 2023
This opportunity supports GNAO1 (G Protein Subunit Alpha O1) research. Projects may focus on further understanding the disease, therapeutic options, and investigating strategies to establish outcome measurements.
All individuals holding a faculty-level appointment at an academic institution or a senior position at a non-profit institution or foundation are eligible to respond to this RFA.
Letter of Intent (LOI) are Due Friday, March 3, 2023 by 8pm EST
- Please review the RFA Guidelines.
- Complete the Application Form on Submittable.
If applying from the Faculty of Health Sciences, unless otherwise indicated, you no longer need to send documents to HRS Intake. Your first point of contact is your assigned Senior Grants Advisor.