The Biocodex Microbiota Foundation Calls For Canadian Proposals To Study The Microbiome’s Role In Health And Diseases
Research Admin Offices:
€25,000 research grant.
- Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Engineering
Internal Deadline:October 7, 2022
Sponsor Deadline:October 16, 2022
- ROADS Internal Draft Proposal Deadline - October 7, 2022
- Sponsor Proposal Deadline - October 16, 2022
- HRS Internal Deadline - September 30, 2022
The Biocodex Microbiota Foundation is looking for academics and scientists in Canada to apply for a €25,000 research grant aimed at helping advance the study of the gut microbiome.
MONTREAL, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Biocodex Microbiota Foundation, an organization founded by Biocodex and dedicated to inspiring scientific projects that explore the microbiome, is calling for grant proposals from innovative researchers at Canadian institutions.
The Biocodex Microbiota Foundation’s annual call for projects is part of a multi-year research initiative to further the understanding of the human microbiome.
The 2022 theme for Canada is the microbiome in human health and diseases and is open for applicants with an appointment at a Canadian institution or university (visiting scientists performing research at a Canadian institution may apply).
The 2022 rules and application form can be found at the Biocodex Microbiota Foundation’s website.
- Sharlee Cranston-Reimer, ROADS
- If applying from the Faculty of Health Sciences, unless otherwise indicated, you no longer need to send documents to HRS Intake. Your first point of contact is your assigned Senior Grants Advisor.