TD Ready Challenge
Research Admin Offices:
The total amount available $10 million or a maximum of 10 grants of $1 million each.
- Faculty of Science
- Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Engineering
Internal Deadline:August 10, 2022
Sponsor Deadline:August 11, 2022
- HRS Internal Deadline - ASAP -
Each year, the TD Ready Challenge invites eligible organizations to submit applications that offer solutions for a problem statement that is connected to one of the four drivers of change of the TD Ready Commitment: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities and Better Health.
The 2022 TD Ready Challenge is focused on supporting solutions designed to help people and communities who may be disproportionately affected by climate change, to prepare for, adapt to and help mitigate the potential impacts of climate change and/or to work towards a transition to a low-carbon economy.
- Canadian registered charities and not-for-profit organizations.
- U.S. charitable and not-for profit organizations which meet the following criteria and can provide written confirmation of same:
- Have received Section 501(c)(3) determination from the Internal Revenue Service (the “IRS”).
- Are treated by the IRS as an organization that is not a private foundation as described in Sections 509(a)(1),(2) or (3) of the Internal Revenue Code (the “IRS Code”).
- Are a local/state government organization.
- Note: 2018 and 2019 TD Ready Challenge Grant recipients are eligible to apply.
Please apply here.
If applying from the Faculty of Health Sciences, unless otherwise indicated, you no longer need to send documents to HRS Intake. Your first point of contact is your assigned Senior Grants Advisor.