Mitacs: Globalink Research Award Thematic Call
Research Admin Offices:
$6000 over a 12-24-month period.
- Faculty of Engineering
Internal Deadline:November 9, 2023
Sponsor Deadline:November 17, 2023
The Globalink Research Award (GRA) thematic call is now officially open! The themes include, but are not limited to, the list below. Please note that there is a great deal of scope under the open theme social and scientific innovation, a large variety of projects can be submitted under that specific theme:
1) Advanced computing (e.g., AI and Quantum technologies, Robotics, Cybersecurity)
2) Clean technologies (e.g., electric vehicles)
3) Health Innovations (e.g., biomanufacturing)
4) Open theme: Social and scientific innovation
Eligible international partners are in the following countries and regions: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, South Africa, Taiwan, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom (new partnership). Click here for more information on the participating international partners and their specific eligibility requirements.
Here is the two-step application process for professors:
- Fill out the eligibility form on Mitacs’ website and also let ROADS know of your intention to apply to this opportunity.
- After clearing the eligibility check, apply through the GRA application portal: link will be shared with you after you have completed the eligibility form.
For more information and to apply, please contact Miky Dumitrescu, Senior Advisor.