Future Skills Centre – Shock Proofing the Future CFP
Research Admin Offices:
early seed ideas could be as small as $25K, while large scale approaches with exceptional potential for impact could reach $2.5M, with potential for further scaling
- Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Engineering
- Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
Sponsor Deadline:September 1, 2020
The objective of this call is to support all industries with challenges to mitigate, and also looks for new opportunities that can be further leveraged, accelerating skills training to help many navigate an evolving job market.
FSC is seeking proposals for activities such as research, network development and innovation pilots that target sectors, regions, and populations facing pressing needs and recognize emerging opportunities that examine new insights and models across three levels of the skills ecosystem:
- Support for individuals: to help inform training and career paths for workers, especially those who face barriers based on geography, background or experience.
- Support for organizations: to adopt new technologies and expand the understanding of a new health and safety environment, policy development and program delivery for large and small businesses, government, educational institutions and service delivery organizations.
- Systems change: to promote innovative approaches to policy and program development and re-engineering of processes in large and small businesses, government, educational institutions, or service delivery organizations.
Interested individuals, organizations, or consortiums from across Canada are invited to submit a proposal which will be accepted and reviewed on a continuous intake basis starting May 26, 2020 through to September 1, 2020.
Due to overwhelming interest in the Shock-Proofing the Future of Work Call, funding decisions are now expected within eight weeks of submission date.
For support, please contact: