Department of Defense Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research Program Awards – Fiscal Year 2023
Research Admin Offices:
- Clinical Biomarker Development Award
- The CDMRP expects to allot approximately $7.2M to fund approximately 10 Clinical Biomarker Development Award applications.
- Pilot Clinical Trial Award
- The CDMRP expects to allot approximately $8M to fund approximately three Pilot Clinical Trial Award applications.
- Therapeutic Development Award
- The CDMRP expects to allot approximately $9.6M to fund approximately four Therapeutic Development Award applications.
- Therapeutic Idea Award
- The CDMRP expects to allot approximately $10.6M to fund approximately 16 Therapeutic Idea Award applications.
- Health Sciences
Internal Deadline:July 13, 2023
Sponsor Deadline:July 13, 2023
- Sponsor Pre-Application/Pre-Proposal Deadline - April 13, 2023
Synopsis of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research Program Award Mechanisms
General Application Instructions
If applying from the Faculty of Health Sciences, unless otherwise indicated, you no longer need to send documents to HRS Intake. Your first point of contact is your assigned Senior Grants Advisor.