2023-2025 CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program
Research Admin Offices:
- $100,000 CAD in unrestricted research support
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global, interdisciplinary network of leading researchers
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program
- Opportunities to network, collaborate, and form a community with peers from diverse disciplines
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put skills into action.
- Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Engineering
- Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
Internal Deadline:October 18, 2022
Sponsor Deadline:October 25, 2022
- HRS Internal Deadline - October 11, 2022
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program is an opportunity for exceptional early-career researchers in the first five years of a full-time academic position. Selected for their research excellence, advanced communication skills and potential for leadership and impact, Scholars join CIFAR’s network to collaborate across disciplines with some of the world’s leading researchers on important questions facing science and humanity.
Applicants may be based anywhere in the world, must hold a PhD (or equivalent) and be within the first five years of starting a full-time research position at an institution of higher education or research. CIFAR AZRIELI invite applications from early-career research leaders who can engage with any of the following CIFAR research programs:
- Boundaries, Membership & Belonging
- Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Earth 4D: Subsurface Science & Exploration
- Fungal Kingdom: Threats & Opportunities
- Innovation, Equity & the Future of Prosperity
- Beatrice Fletcher, ROADS
- If applying from the Faculty of Health Sciences, unless otherwise indicated, you no longer need to send documents to HRS Intake. Your first point of contact is your assigned Senior Grants Advisor.