Brigthfocus Alzheimer’s Disease Research – Request for Proposals
Research Admin Offices:
- Request for Proposal
The ADR program offers two types of awards:
Standard Awards: The standard award provides significant funding for researchers who have already generated some amount of preliminary data, but are often required to demonstrate additional, significant progress before they can apply to governmental or industrial funding agencies.
Value: $100,000/year for 3 years
Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards: Postdoctoral fellowship awards are intended for young researchers in their final stages of mentored training. These awards fund projects in an established laboratory that will serve as the basis for the applicant’s own independent research career.
Value: $100,000/year for 2 years
- Faculty of Science
- Health Sciences
Internal Deadline:October 25, 2022
Sponsor Deadline:November 1, 2022
- ROADS Application Deadline - October 25, 2022
- Sponsor Full Application Deadline - November 1, 2022
- HRS Internal Deadline - October 18, 2022
BrightFocus provides research funds for U.S. domestic as well as international researchers pursuing pioneering research leading to greater understanding, prevention, and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
BrightFocus is committed to supporting scientists from diverse backgrounds to foster creativity and innovation in addressing complex scientific challenges. We strongly encourage applications from individuals who are from groups underrepresented in the field of Alzheimer’s disease research.
Additional Program Information:
Monday, August 08, 2022, 11am EDT
Monday, October 03, 2022, 11am EDT
- Sharlee Cranston-Reimer, ROADS
- If applying from the Faculty of Health Sciences, unless otherwise indicated, you no longer need to send documents to HRS Intake. Your first point of contact is your assigned Senior Grants Advisor.