Arthritis Society of Canada: Strategic Operating Grants
Research Admin Offices:
Up to $450,000 over three years.
- Health Sciences
Internal Deadline:August 17, 2023
Sponsor Deadline:September 1, 2023
- HRS - Letter of Intent Deadline - March 27, 2023
- Sponsor Letter of Intent Deadline - April 10, 2023
- HRS - Application Deadline - August 17, 2023
- Sponsor Application Deadline - September 1, 2023
This opportunity supports research on one of the following: arthritis pain, osteoarthritis research, inflammatory arthritis, childhood arthritis, or work-related research for people with arthritis.
To be considered eligible for this award:
- Applications must be submitted by an eligible Principal Investigator (PI) an eligible Canadian Host institution as defined by Arthritis Society Canada.
The roles and responsibilities of the Principal Investigator and Host Institution in the management of Arthritis Society Canada’s research and training funds are defined on the Arthritis Society Canada website.
If applying from the Faculty of Health Sciences, unless otherwise indicated, you no longer need to send documents to HRS Intake. Your first point of contact is your assigned Senior Grants Advisor.