AFSP Research Grants
Research Admin Offices:
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- Focus Grants
- Each year our research department requests applications for innovative, high-risk, potentially high-yield projects that focuses on a specific area of suicide prevention.
- Value: up to $500,000/year for up to 3 years
|Internal||Notice of Intent||18 July|
|Sponsor||Letter of Intent||01 August|
- Innovation Grants
- Grants awarded to investigators at any level performing research involving two or more unique sites with each site contributing unique expertise, as well as data collection.
- Value: up to $450,000 over 2 years
|Internal||Notice of Intent||03 September|
|Sponsor||Letter of Intent||15 September|